Like being able to craft a bowling ball out of a coconut, learning to scuba-dive can make a tropical vacation even more fun. Trade pins for fins with this Groupon.
Choose Between Three Options:
$69 for a 90-minute Discover Scuba course (a $145 value)
- Diving equipment included
- One dive with a certified instructor
- Captain fee included<p>
$150 for a Two-Day Scuba-Certification Package (a $399 value)
- 16 hours of open-water training (four dives over two days)
- Dives in Crystal River or the Rainbow River
- CD-ROM for home study
- Divers’ log book and mask antifog solution
- Includes boat, captain, instructor, and air-fill fees
- Registration forms and international certification (processing fees, digital photo, and diploma)<p>
$150 for an Advanced Scuba-Certification Package (a $399 value), which includes everything from the above package, plus:
- Five dives instead of four (including a night dive and deep dive)
- Search and salvage dive
- Customers complete buoyancy and navigation diving with a choice of underwater photo or drift diving<p>
For the second and third options, buyers who purchase two Groupons can bring a third person for $139. All required equipment––including air fills––is available for Groupon Customers at 60% off the regular rate or $59 per person, per day. Advanced students must pay a park admission for their deep dive ($40), and all students may need to pay the Rainbow Springs State Park admission fee ($5). Weekend classes and a limited number of weekday programs are available.
Since 1973, Adventure Diving has transformed land walkers into underwater explorers with dives and scuba lessons. Its location in the Crystal River puts adventurers on the doorstep of the "Manatee Capital of the World," and regular snorkeling trips lead guests into the crystal-clear waters for a chance to glimpse the adorable creatures. Adventure Diving's scuba-certification courses combine online learning and practical lessons to enable solo excursions. A full slate of above-water activities keep feet dry and collectable water wings in their original packaging, allowing visitors to soak in sunset cruises, airboat rides, horseback adventures, and helicopter tours.