Oceans are the earth’s final frontier, holding thousands of uncategorized species of fish and one plastic bag filled with loose doll hairs. Uncover the mysteries of the deep with this Groupon.
$169 for a Scuba-Certification Package ($399 Value)
- Four to five certification dives with briefings and debriefings
- 16 hours (two days) of open-water training in the Crystal River or the Rainbow River ($3 admission fee to the Rainbow River not included)
- CD-ROM for home study
- Student kit with a logbook, mask antifog solution, and registration forms
- All captain, boat, and instructor fees
- Air-fill fees
- Processing fees for Scuba Diving International (SDI) certification<p>
Dive students must rent equipment from Adventure Diving for $49 per day. Classes are available on the weekends, and sessions are kept small with six to eight students in each. Students who successfully complete the package will receive Scuba Diving International (SDI) certification.<p>
Since 1973, Adventure Diving has transformed land walkers into underwater explorers with dives and scuba lessons. Its location in the Crystal River puts adventurers on the doorstep of the "Manatee Capital of the World," and regular snorkeling trips lead guests into the crystal-clear waters for a chance to glimpse the adorable creatures. Adventure Diving's scuba-certification courses combine online learning and practical lessons to enable solo excursions. A full slate of above-water activities keep feet dry and collectable water wings in their original packaging, allowing visitors to soak in sunset cruises, airboat rides, horseback adventures, and helicopter tours.
72% of 90 customers recommend
“Winter is the best time to go! Had a great time but the manatees are not as plentiful at this time of the year.”
“Great time, amazing animals!”
“Great and friendly people! FUN!!”