All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Off-Road Polaris RZR Tour and Hoover Dam Stop for Two
- Complimentary round trip transportation from and back to your Las Vegas strip hotel
- Safety gear - helmet, gloves, and goggles
- RZR (side by side UTV)
- Lunch Included (sandwich and treat)
- Feel free to bring swimwear for a swim in the Colorado River
Total tour time with shuttle is approximately 6 hours with 3 hours of ride time.
See the details.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 8.25% tax not included. Tours available Friday-Sunday. Subject to weather at Adventure Excursions discretion. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adventure Excursions
Every Adventure begins with a pick-up from your vehicle as you are greeted by a professional guide. The Hoover Dam and Black Canyon look nifty on a postcard, but in person it's a whole other story. Guests get to take in the breath-taking scenery that puts into perspective the grandiosity of Mother Nature. Adventure Excursions equips venturesome tourists for epic off-road journeys to view the monuments up-close and soak in their larger-than-life majesty. These views provide for an excellent back-drop to take pictures of the Hoover Dam and Black Canyon from atop the Pat Tillman Bridge walkway located 900 feet above the river.
- The vehicles: Sightseers take the wheel of a Polaris RVR off-road vehicle, which tackle rugged terrain with ease. Wary drivers can take a few laps to get the hang of things during the pre-trip orientation.
- The sights: Adventurers visit the Hoover Dam to marvel at man's architectural prowess and the awe-inspiring beauty of a canyon shaped by millions of years of erosion.
- The trails: Next, drivers are taken to the El Dorado Jeep Trail through the Black Mountains, where they spy abandoned gold mines and shrub-dwelling critters before reaching the picturesque Colorado River. Guests have the option to take a short hike up a cliff overlooking the river and lake Mojave with the Chalk Cliffs shimmering in the distance.