What You'll Get
Physicists have determined that the best way to subdue wall-bouncing photons is to let them loose until they need a nap. Apply the latest scientific findings to your kid’s playtime with today’s Groupon: for $20, you get a book of tickets for family-friendly activities from Adventure Pax (a $45 value). The activity book contains $84.39 worth of local tickets and includes the following activities:
- One horseback trail ride for patrons ages 8 and older, or two pony rides for ages 7 and younger at Birds Hill Park Ranch (a $20 value)
- One go-kart race and a round in the batting cage at Thunder Rapids Fun Park (an $11.25 total value)
- One 18-hole round of mini golf and a round in the batting cage at Thunder Rapids Fun Park (a $10.50 value)
- One ticket to a 60-minute 3-D film at the IMAX Theatre at Portage Place (a $9.50 value)
- Two games of five-pin bowling plus shoe rental at Academy Lanes (a $10 value)
- One round of 18-hole black-light mini golf at U-Puttz Black Light Miniature Golf (a $7.65 value)
- One general admission and skate rental at Wheelies Roller Rink (up to a $6 value).
- A fun package from Fun F/X (a $12.99 value) that includes the following:
- Access to the inflatable play area
- Laser Tag
- 10 Game Tokens
- One ferris-wheel ride or one spinning-apple ride
Though some activities are seasonal, tickets never expire.
Adventure Pax strives to actively engage children and families with ticket books redeemable at participating family-friendly activity centres throughout Winnipeg. Each seasonal book contains eight tickets valid for activities geared toward ages 4–14, but may be used by participants of any appropriate age, including the old-at-heart. Once fun-seekers have ordered their merriment-facilitating tome, they can daydream of their forthcoming adventures as they wait for their joyful ticket bundle to be delivered via postal stork. Read more on the Adventure Pax FAQ.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.