Choose from Three Options
- $25 for paintball for one ($35 value)
- $40 for paintball for two ($70 value)
- $75 for paintball for four ($140 value)
- Valid Saturday or Sunday
- Each person’s admission includes 200 rounds and equipment rental
- Zipline rides not included
Adventure Valley lets just about anybody live their own real-life action movie. For the epic battle scenes, the park has seven paintball fields (including six fieldball fields and a woodsball fields) where sharpshooters can dodge projectiles, practice stealth techniques, and hone their tactical know-how. And for the epic getaway scenes, there are ziplines—more than 1.5 miles worth. After warming up on a "baby zip," action-stars-in-training can fly through the forest canopy on nine more runs, including a 1,100-foot-long "super zip." And, there are two more ziplines over a paintball field for live aerial assaults. And best of all is that this 90-acre training ground is just a 30-minute jaunt from downtown, making it the closest zipline park to the city.