Boat passengers go out to an area known for its turtles and humpback whale activity during an afternoon of whale watching and snorkeling
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 2.5 hour Adventure X boat tour
- 1 hour and 45 minutes of whale watching
- 45 minutes of snorkeling
- Departure time: 2 p.m.; Monday-Saturday
- Check-in 30-minutes prior to departure
- Valid only from 01/07/20–03/10/20
- Click here to view the schedule
- Departure location: Puako Boat Ramp on Puako Beach Drive, Puako, HI 96743
- What to bring:
- “Reef-friendly” sunscreen; can be purchased on boat
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adventure X Boat Tours
Adventure X Boat Tours knows the importance of lending every visitor a view of the beautiful wildlife that surrounds Hawaii's Big Island. Visitors to the tropical spot can hop aboard one of the company's Adventure Crafts driven by a friendly and knowledgable crew, and glide out onto the ocean water at speeds of 40 mph. After a smooth and quick ride, the real show begins.
Here's a quick look at some of Adventure X's tours:
- Big Island Whale Watching Trip: Guests get up close and personal with 80,000-pound humpback whales aboard one the company's safe and speedy vessels.
- Adventurous Afternoon Snorkel: Visitors get to dip into the waters surrounding the Big Island, snorkeling for two hours above the healthy west coast reef, getting a glimpse of reef fish, sea caves, and turtles, and chatting reef conservation and education with the guides.
- Morning Swim with Wild Dolphins: Guests can view the friendly spinner dolphins from the boat or jump in the water to see them swim in their natural environment—pods of up to 300 dolphins or mother and baby pairs frequent the tours.
- Sunset Manta Night Snorkel: Donning snorkeling gear and wetsuits, guests jump in the warm ocean water just after sunset for a unique view of the Manta Ray's feeding time, where they will eat up to ten percent of their bodyweight. A starlight boat ride takes everyone back to land.