Photographs let you document every stage of your child’s growth, from screaming infant to screaming teenager. Watch them develop with this Groupon.
$189 for a photo-shoot package (up to a $675 total value)
- Two-hour in-studio or on-location photo shoot for up to five subjects (a $200 value)
- 10 prints (up to a $30 value each)
- Makeup for one person (a $75 value)
- Password-protected web gallery that displays all the edited photos taken during the shoot (a $50 value)
- Facebook gallery that displays the 10 prints plus any additional prints ordered (a $50 value)<p>
Adventures in Art
The Pacific Northwest seems to be made for photography. Sunsets paint their warm colors over oceans and beaches. Snow-capped mountains loom for miles. Vibrant wildflowers dot field after field. This diverse and rugged terrain is what first inspired Adventures in Art's Michael and Christine Uyyek to pick up cameras, and much of their work still celebrates the Seattle area's natural beauty. But the Uyyeks have also lugged their cameras across the world, capturing diverse landscapes and even big cats doing things most people don't get to see, such as stalking prey in the bushes and making prank phone calls to local bars.
The wilderness isn't the only star of their photos. The Uyyek snap photos of people as well, capturing everything from senior portraits to family photos to wedding portraits.