If we didn’t have to eat, we’d all spend less time sitting around the table with friends and more time being questioned about our drawers full of knives. Whet your appetite with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$15 for a pizza dinner (up to a $31.35 value)
- Extra-large one-topping pizza (a $16.45 value)
- Large tossed, caesar, spinach, or greek salad (up to a $6.95 value)
- Mozzarella sticks, zucchini sticks, or six Aega wings (up to a $7.95 value)
$20 for a Greek dinner for two (up to a $42.85 value)
- Hummus appetizer (a $4.75 value)
- Spinach-pie appetizer (a $4.25 value)
- Two platter or specialities (up to a $14.95 value each)
- One dessert (a $3.95 value)
$10 for $20 worth of Greek and Mediterranean food for carry-out
See the menu.
For more than 10 years, authentic Greek cuisine has been crafted by the kitchen at Aegea Restaurant, which serves up a number of pizzas and Italian specialties. With something for every diner, this means plates piled high with crisp falafel, tender lamb chops, and fragrant moussaka. Pasta dishes tossed with a zesty red sauce, parmigiana dishes, and plates of sausage and peppers are among the menu's Italian entrees. A friendly staff ensures a pleasant experience, and take-out is available for customers without the time to enjoy the restaurant's cozy atmosphere.