Explore the waters on a stand-up paddleboard; certified kiteboarding instructors teach safety, steering, and control with hands-on practice
What You'll Get
- Four-Hour Kiteboarding Crash Course option includes:
- One-hour introductory kiteboarding video that covers all theoretical level 1 IKO points and demonstrates all Level 1 and Level 2 IKO points
- Three hours of kiteboarding instruction in a group of four on the water
- Age and weight restrictions:
- Stand-up paddleboard rental: valid for ages 10–80, 80 lbs weight min, 280 lbs weight max
- Kiteboarding course: valid for ages 14–65, 95 lbs weight min, 280 lbs weight max
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. For stand-up paddleboard options: valid for ages 10-80, 80lb weight min, 280 lb weight max. For kiteboarding options: valid for ages 14-65, 95lb weight min, 280lb weight max. Wetsuit rental is not included in the kiteboarding deal; can be purchased for $25 upon arrival; minimum 5mm or thicker full suit & booties is required. Pickup location subject to change. Not valid for non-instruction kiteboard rental. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aerial Kiteboarding
Aerial Kiteboarding's certified instructors teach students by imparting water-kiting techniques in both private and group lessons, helping beginners and more advanced students alike. After teaching beginning lessons in introductory classes, the instructors move onto more advanced moves such as steering, flight control, riding skills, and launching and landing methods. They supply all rentals and equipment for the classes and lessons, which run seven days a week depending on the weather and the amount of reindeer air traffic. Aside from their flagship kiteboarding packages, the outdoorsy folks also offer other services such as kayak rentals, SUP tours, and wakeboarding.