Choose Between Two Options
- $149 for one flight lesson ($584 value)
- $449 for three flight lessons ($1,052 value)
Each lesson includes:
- One hour of ground instruction (up to $60 value)
- One hour of in-air flight instruction (up to $60 value)
- One-hour flight fee in a two seat airplane (up to $119 value)
- AeroDynamic Aviation membership ($50 value per month, San Jose only)
- Headset rental ($5 value)
- Mini logbook ($3.95 value)
- AOPA membership, including members-only content and a six-month subscription to Flight Training magazine ($20 value)
- Complimentary Learn to Fly booklet
All in-air time counts toward the FAA pilot-license requirements. Given advance notice, flyers may also bring along passengers to join the flight experience for $20 per person, subject to weight restrictions.
Founded in 1960, AeroDynamic Aviation has had plenty of time to amass a fleet of small planes. In addition, its instructors have similarly acquired tons of experience flying every type of vehicle. Where many flight schools might have a fleet limited to a Cessna or two, AeroDynamic Aviation offers the opportunity to fly Aeronca Champs, Cessna 170s, Cessa 172s, SportStars, and complex and twin-engine airplanes. During lessons, students are guided by instructors through learning how to become a pilot, perform a preflight inspection, and maneuver through takeoff, climbs, and straight-and-level flight, eventually graduating to advanced moves such as steep turns and outracing dragons.