All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Silk injections: lips and wrinkles around the mouth
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Lyft injections: cheeks and smile lines
- Typical treatment area for Restaylane Refyne injections: laugh lines
- Typical treatment area for Restaylane Defyne injections: deep laugh lines
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aesthetic Medicine Center
The Aesthetic Medicine Center was founded on two pillars: an expert staff and the latest medical technology. And, at Aesthetic Medicine, they firmly believe that one could not exist without the other. Not only do they specialize in the most cutting-edge procedures—which include photo facials, microdermabrasion, and noninvasive laser procedures—but the hands that perform these advanced procedures are hands of doctors, nurses, and licensed aestheticians. Patients can rest easy knowing they're getting the latest treatments from some of the most qualified people, whether its cosmetic acupuncture or noninvasive i-Lipo. The Aesthetic Medicine Center combines Medical Spa services such as Botox, Dermal Fillers with Aesthetic services such as Laser Hair Removal, Fat Reduction, and holistic services such as acupuncture, therapeutic massage, and cupping that are aimed at patient’s health and wellness.