Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox to help minimize the appearance of fine lines
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Botox injections and a chemical exfoliation
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aesthetica Med Spa
Unless they're wizards, people don't restore their youthful looks by casting spells on their skin. Instead, they head to Aesthetica Med Spa, where Dr. David L. Sneed, Sharon M. Sneed, PhD, and their team of skin-care professionals work their own form of magic with services that defy aging. Photofacials, Juvederm injections, and laser skin resurfacing remove years from appearances without erasing those years' memories. Specialists also augment bodily façades with everything from lash tinting to lip augmentation.