All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- During a pre-treatment consultation, the nurse injection specialist will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 120 Units of Dysport. If the nurse determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 months. Merchant's 24-hour standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Aesthetica Skin Health and Wellness
At Aesthetica Skin Health and Wellness, owner Kara Welle heads up a team of registered nurses and licensed aestheticians who employ a variety of techniques to help clients look their best. Some of these include all the dermal fillers like Bellafill, Restylane, Vobella, Kybella, microneefling, Infini, phototherapy BBL, Botox and Dysport, injectables which treat fine lines and wrinkles. CryoClear is also used for a speedy cryotherapy treatment which lessens the appearance of dark spots on the hands and face. Like the words in a novel written entirely in alliteration, each procedure begins the same way: with a consultation to assess the skin's condition. This information is then used to create a customized treatment plan.