Nurse Injection Specialist determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 120 units of cosmetic treatment
About This Deal
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- During a pre-treatment consultation, the nurse injection specialist will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 120 Units of Dysport. If the nurse determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
Need To Know
About Aesthetica Skin Health and Wellness
At Aesthetica Skin Health and Wellness, owner Kara Welle heads up a team of nurse practitioners and licensed aestheticians who put a lot of effort and employ a variety of techniques to help clients look their best. Some of these include all the dermal fillers like Bellafill, Restylane, Vobella, Kybella, microneefling, Infini, phototherapy BBL, Botox and Dysport, injectables which treat fine lines and wrinkles. CryoClear is also used for a speedy cryotherapy treatment which lessens the appearance of dark spots on the hands and face. Like the words in a novel written entirely in alliteration, each procedure begins the same way: with a consultation to assess the skin's condition. This information is then used to create a customized treatment plan.