Aestheticians cleanse and soothe faces with one-hour facial followed by massage; combat signs of aging with needling and microdermabrasion
About This Deal
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Needling facial: An aesthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which not only helps absorb skincare products, but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About Aesthetics Anti-Aging Center - Macon North
In a relaxing environment with a private treatment room and tranquil music, beauty specialists reduce wrinkles, cellulite, and other signs of aging. Aesthetics Anti-Aging Center attacks skin dimples with a massage-based cellulite treatment that firms and softens skin. Aestheticians remove unwanted hair with swipes of warm wax. Fine lines and wrinkles dissipate without discomfort or clothespins in “no needle Botox” treatments that use soy peptides and red marine algae to firm and tighten the skin.