Ultrasonic-cavitation treatments use non-invasive low-frequency sound waves to help target fat deposits and create slimmer-looking physiques
What You'll Get
- Noninvasive ultrasonic cavitation treatments target fat deposits.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- During the procedure, a licensed professional treats these problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to drain their contents.
- All of this is performed without any incisions and relies on the body’s natural metabolic pathways to process the contents of the fat cells.
- A number of sessions may be needed for patients to see optimal results.o tell.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.