Low-frequency sound waves encourage collagen production during and after facial treatments
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- A licensed technician uses a machine that produces ultrasonic waves, which noninvasively penetrate deep into the layers of the skin to encourage collagen production, which may result in wrinkles and acne reduction.
- There’s no downtime or recovery time
- Skin-tightening treatment is often used to help:
- Tighten and tone deep-skin tissue
- Reduce dark circles under eyes
- Diminish puffy eye bags
- Lift the skin on the face, neck, and brow
- Minimize pore size
- Decrease wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduce acne
- See here for more information
- Valid treatment areas: face and neck
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for the following treatment areas: face and neck. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aesthetics of Washington
Professionals at Aesthetics of Washington specialize in non-invasive fat- and cellulite-reduction treatments that require little to no downtime. Here's a list of their flagship procedures:
- Ultrasonics: during the treatment, a professional uses a handheld device that emits ultrasonic waves that target fat cells, causing them to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream.
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: an aesthetician applies pads to chosen treatment areas; the laser causes the fat cells to perforate and empty.
- Therma-Lift: the treatment uses radio-frequency waves to heat the skin, which may stimulate collagen and elastin production.