Noninvasive laser treatments minimize localized fat deposits without discomfort or downtime
What You'll Get
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: During the procedure, a licensed technician targets fat deposits using high-intensity-light-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Valid treatment areas: under chin, waist, back, thighs, hips, arms, and calves
- Equipment: high-intensity light technology
- Recovery time: there’s no recovery time, patients can return to normal activities immediately after the treatment
- Lipo sculpt lite aims to:
- Reduce targeted fatty areas
- Limit fatty deposits and cellulite
- Reshape trouble areas
- See here for more information
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. New clients only. 24-hour notice is required for appointment cancellation and changes. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aesthetics of Washington
Professionals at Aesthetics of Washington specialize in non-invasive fat- and cellulite-reduction treatments that require little to no downtime. Here's a list of their flagship procedures:
- Ultrasonics: during the treatment, a professional uses a handheld device that emits ultrasonic waves that target fat cells, causing them to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream.
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: an aesthetician applies pads to chosen treatment areas; the laser causes the fat cells to perforate and empty.
- Therma-Lift: the treatment uses radio-frequency waves to heat the skin, which may stimulate collagen and elastin production.