Noninvasive laser treatments minimize localized fat deposits without discomfort or downtime
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: During the procedure, a licensed technician targets fat deposits using high-intensity-light-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Valid treatment areas: under chin, waist, back, thighs, hips, arms, and calves
- Equipment: high-intensity light technology
- Recovery time: there’s no recovery time, patients can return to normal activities immediately after the treatment
- Lipo sculpt lite aims to:
- Reduce targeted fatty areas
- Limit fatty deposits and cellulite
- Reshape trouble areas
- See here for more information
About Aesthetics of Washington
Professionals at Aesthetics of Washington specialize in non-invasive fat- and cellulite-reduction treatments that require little to no downtime. Here's a list of their flagship procedures:
- Ultrasonics: during the treatment, a professional uses a handheld device that emits ultrasonic waves that target fat cells, causing them to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream.
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: an aesthetician applies pads to chosen treatment areas; the laser causes the fat cells to perforate and empty.
- Therma-Lift: the treatment uses radio-frequency waves to heat the skin, which may stimulate collagen and elastin production.