Noninvasive low-frequency sound waves target localized fat deposits
What You'll Get
- During the procedure, a licensed technician treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Read more about the treatment.
- Valid treatment areas: waist, back, thighs, hips, arms, and calves
- Recovery time: there’s no recovery time, patients can return to normal activities immediately after the treatment
- Ultrasonic fat and cellulite reduction treatment is a safe, pain-free, non-surgical, and non-invasive procedure that aims to:
- Remove targeted fat and cellulite
- Reduce and reshape targeted areas
- Provide silky smooth, lifted appearance
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. New clients only. 24-hour notice is required for appointment cancellation and changes. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aesthetics of Washington
Professionals at Aesthetics of Washington specialize in non-invasive fat- and cellulite-reduction treatments that require little to no downtime. Here's a list of their flagship procedures:
- Ultrasonics: during the treatment, a professional uses a handheld device that emits ultrasonic waves that target fat cells, causing them to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream.
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: an aesthetician applies pads to chosen treatment areas; the laser causes the fat cells to perforate and empty.
- Therma-Lift: the treatment uses radio-frequency waves to heat the skin, which may stimulate collagen and elastin production.