Noninvasive low-frequency sound waves target localized fat deposits
About This Deal
- During the procedure, a licensed technician treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Read more about the treatment.
- Valid treatment areas: waist, back, thighs, hips, arms, and calves
- Recovery time: there’s no recovery time, patients can return to normal activities immediately after the treatment
- Ultrasonic fat and cellulite reduction treatment is a safe, pain-free, non-surgical, and non-invasive procedure that aims to:
- Remove targeted fat and cellulite
- Reduce and reshape targeted areas
- Provide silky smooth, lifted appearance
Need To Know
About Aesthetics of Washington
Professionals at Aesthetics of Washington specialize in non-invasive fat- and cellulite-reduction treatments that require little to no downtime. Here's a list of their flagship procedures:
- Ultrasonics: during the treatment, a professional uses a handheld device that emits ultrasonic waves that target fat cells, causing them to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream.
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: an aesthetician applies pads to chosen treatment areas; the laser causes the fat cells to perforate and empty.
- Therma-Lift: the treatment uses radio-frequency waves to heat the skin, which may stimulate collagen and elastin production.