A non-invasive facelift procedure aims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production
What You'll Get
- During the procedure, a licensed technician uses radio-frequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
- Therma-Lift benefits include:
- Painless facelift procedure
- Lasts up to one year
- Suitable for all skin types
- Treats all five layers of the skin
- Aims to build up the skin’s collagen and elastin
- No downtime
- May increase skin elasticity and tone
- May eliminate sagging and loose skin on face or neck
- Visit the merchant’s website for more information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for the following treatment areas: face and neck. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. New clients only. 24-hour notice is required for appointment cancellation and changes. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aesthetics of Washington
Professionals at Aesthetics of Washington specialize in non-invasive fat- and cellulite-reduction treatments that require little to no downtime. Here's a list of their flagship procedures:
- Ultrasonics: during the treatment, a professional uses a handheld device that emits ultrasonic waves that target fat cells, causing them to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream.
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: an aesthetician applies pads to chosen treatment areas; the laser causes the fat cells to perforate and empty.
- Therma-Lift: the treatment uses radio-frequency waves to heat the skin, which may stimulate collagen and elastin production.