A non-invasive facelift procedure aims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production
About This Deal
- During the procedure, a licensed technician uses radio-frequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
- Therma-Lift benefits include:
- Painless facelift procedure
- Lasts up to one year
- Suitable for all skin types
- Treats all five layers of the skin
- Aims to build up the skin’s collagen and elastin
- No downtime
- May increase skin elasticity and tone
- May eliminate sagging and loose skin on face or neck
- Visit the merchant’s website for more information.
Need To Know
About Aesthetics of Washington
Professionals at Aesthetics of Washington specialize in non-invasive fat- and cellulite-reduction treatments that require little to no downtime. Here's a list of their flagship procedures:
- Ultrasonics: during the treatment, a professional uses a handheld device that emits ultrasonic waves that target fat cells, causing them to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream.
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: an aesthetician applies pads to chosen treatment areas; the laser causes the fat cells to perforate and empty.
- Therma-Lift: the treatment uses radio-frequency waves to heat the skin, which may stimulate collagen and elastin production.