All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 11, 2012
Reviewed June 18, 2012
Reviewed June 6, 2012
What You'll Get
Bodies that are properly cared for perform better, which explains why most Olympic records are held by reanimated mummies. Go for the pharaoh’s gold with today’s Groupon to Aesthetique Laser Institute in Costa Mesa.
$89 for a 60-minute IPL or 60-minute blue-light-acne-treatment facial (a $368 value)
- The IPL treatment targets variety of skin conditions
- Delivers energy to the upper layers of the skin
- May stimulate collagen growth
- Treats sun damage, acute acne, red and brown spots, and vascular redness
- Blue-light-acne-treatment facial diminishes inflamed acne eruptions and acne scars
- ThermaScan infrared laser
- Sloughs off top layers of skin
- Penetrates to dermal layers, stimulating collagen growth
- Reduces inflammation and inhibits bacterial growth
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. 24hr cancellation notice required. Medical consultation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aesthetique Laser Institute
Aesthetique Laser Institute's staff safely and effectively enhances clients' facial surfaces and bodies with a variety of laser services overseen by board-certified laser surgeon Dr. McBeth. Dr. McBeth and her battalion of trained staff eradicate skin imperfections and visible veins with laser treatments and banish unwanted fuzz with laser hair removal. Alternatively, the center's skin-tightening treatments firm up facescapes. After ensuring each guest has the proper knowledge to make informed decisions about their treatment options, the physician wields the necessary laser to suit the client's specific skin needs.