Unlike a top hat wearing another, tinier top hat, a limo exudes refinement without an air of desperation. Ride regally with today’s Groupon to Affinity Limousine. Choose from the following options:
- For $65, you get a two-hour limo rental for up to 12 people (a $130 value).
- For $105, you get a four-hour limo rental for up to 12 people (a $260 value).
- For $99, you get one-way car service to Logan Airport in Boston for up to 4 people (a $200 value).
- For $189, you get roundtrip car service to Logan Airport for up to 4 people (a $400 value).
- For $425, you get an Ultimate Fan tailgating package for up to 15 people (an $850 value). The package includes:
- Transportation to Gillette Stadium in a sport van
- 32-gallon cooler
- Canopy tent
- Portable propane grill
- Folding table
- 2 pounds of The Meat House steak tips<p>
Affinity Limousine’s swift chauffeurs transport clients in style 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Limo renters can sink into the Lincoln Town Car’s leather seats alongside up to 11 friends, sip complimentary water or champagne, and dim the lights to set a mood or to work on your latest Lite-Brite creation. Alternatively, as a Chrysler 300 sedan ferries them to Boston’s Logan Airport, travelers can nourish themselves with complimentary snacks and beverages, check their e-mail on free WiFi, or brush up on current events with a complimentary newspaper. A 20% requested gratuity is not included for limo or car-service options.
Alternatively, the Ultimate Fan tailgating package whisks sports enthusiasts to Gillette Stadium for a tailgate in a 15-seater van. After partiers take shelter under a canopy tent and pluck beers (not included) from a 32-gallon cooler, they can fire up a propane grill to cook 2 pounds of steak tips from The Meat House or roast meat morsels with their fiery game-day passion. Although the tailgate package includes gratuity, customers are responsible for Gillette Stadium parking fees.
Affinity Limousine’s swift chauffeurs transport clients in style 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Specializing in all situations for which a limo would be required, such as weddings, proms, or executive travel, Affinity’s fleet carries clients in elegant fashion. The Lincoln Town Car’s leather seats hold up to 11 friends as they sip complimentary water or champagne, while its dimmable lights can create a romantic mood or enable intense work on a new Lite-Brite creation. Alternatively, a Chrysler 300 sedan ferries passengers to Boston’s Logan Airport or Portland International Jetport, and passenger vans stand by to whisk large groups to any event.
15 Lowell St # 4
Portland, Maine 04102Get Directions