- Full-Day HGTV Addict’s Interior Design Master Class with Q&A and Gift Bag
- VIP Full-Day HGTV Addict’s Interior Design Master Class with Q&A and Gift Bag
- Full-Day HGTV Addict’s Interior Design Master Class with Q&A and Gift Bag for Two
- VIP Full-Day HGTV Addict’s Interior Design Master Class with Q&A and Gift Bag for Two
Want to make your home your happy place? Are you an HGTV addict who is thinking about going pro? Learn tips the experts use to get their “Pinterest perfect” looks!
Betsy’s intensive workshop is back by popular demand! Interior design guru Betsy Helmuth, as seen on HGTV, DIY Network, and NBC’s Today Show, teaches you her top tips and shares her design secrets for:
- Creating the perfect floor plan EVERY time
- Selecting furniture that will last but not break the bank
- Curating a color palette that wows
- Determining sizes and shapes that are right for your space
- Working with patterns like a pro
- Your DIY design questions - a 2-part Q&A
Additionally, this all-day event includes a VIP gift bag valued at over $75, and a book signing.
VIP ticket levels get a FREE year-long premium membership to Betsy’s weekly podcast, FREE year-long access to Betsy’s online classes, a signed copy of her book– all valued at over $150.
Affordable Interior Design
Betsy Helmuth, the owner and operator of Affordable Interior Design, started off studying visual art and theatre at Macalester College. After graduation, she moved to New York City and was commissioned to paint custom pieces and murals. Realizing that the spaces in which she worked needed a focused design concept rather than just a few pieces of great art, she turned her focus to interior design. To that end, she sought formal interior design training, and her portfolio won her an internship at Thom Filicia, Inc., the designer from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.
After leaving her internship she opened Affordable Interior Design, a firm that gives clients of all budget levels the chance to create a beautiful space reflective of who they are. When she's not working with clients, she has made appearances on the TODAY Show, HGTV, DIY Network, CBS, and NBC.