Before applying Scotchgard treatment, techs clean the carpet of three or five rooms up to 200 sq. ft. each or a sofa or loveseat
About This Deal
- Service radius: within Maricopa county
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Additional fees for carpet repair, pet stains, red-wine stains, odor removal, preconditioners, and wool, silk, polycotton, or cotton furniture
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
Need To Know
About Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning
At Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning, the owner does the steam-cleaning himself. An IICRC-certified cleaning technician, he's devoted to abolishing spots and erasing signs of foot traffic, leaving no residue behind. He also cleans tile and wood floors with the same due diligence.