Good photographs can be ruined by redeye, when the bright light of the flash causes eyeballs to protect themselves by turning completely around and exposing their brain cords. Stare straight with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$69 for a 60-minute, on-location photo package (a $450 value)
- Two 5”x7” prints
- Two 8”x10” prints
- DVD with 5 low-resolution digital images <p>
$650 for a wedding-photography package for up to 175 guests (a $2,000 value)
- Professional photographer for up to 10 hours
- 8”x8” suede photo book consisting of 10 pages of images
- DVD with 10 high-resolution images
- Access to a private online gallery of all images taken<p>
Andrew Fedchenko knows that beauty lies in the details, and he uses photography as his means of capturing those details during weddings, portraits, and special occasions. After framing lasting moments with his camera eye, he turns his attention to detail on his products and prints that include mini photo accordion books, gallery-wrapped canvases, and classic-leather photo albums.