All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 22, 2014
Reviewed April 1, 2014
Reviewed January 15, 2014
What You'll Get
Getting a facial gives you a break from day-to-day aggravations, such as the sound of all those dogs pawing and scratching your windows. Get a moment's peace with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $45 for a 60-minute European facial (a $85 value)
- $59 for one Groupon, good for one facial and chemical peel (a $110 value)
- $180 for four Groupons, each good for one facial and chemical peel (a $440 value)
The peel can improve the appearance and texture of your complexion by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne. Clients may experience peeling or redness temporarily after the treatment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. For 1 facial options, limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. For 4 facial option, limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required or a fee up to the price of the Groupon may apply. Must use chemical peel and facial in one visit. New clients only; new clients defined as someone who has not received services in the last 12 months. All services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Afterglow Skin Care
- Mission Statement: To make everyone feel comfortable in their skin with top-of-the-line products such as Rhonda Allison, and Cirepil wax.
- Services: Facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, waxing, and brow tinting
- Staff Experience Owner and aesthetician is certified to perform chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and full-body waxing
Q&A with Stephanie, Owner/Aesthetician of Afterglow Skin Care
What’s your favorite part about your job?
My favorite part about my job is getting to know my clients and working with them to reach their skincare goals. As my clients' skin gets better, I can tell a big change in their confidence level. It is an amazing feeling to know I was able to help them feel that way.
What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a client?
It is hard to say; I have gotten a lot of great reactions after services. One client's doctor asked if she had Botox, and she could happily tell them she never has, but that it was due to her facials with me that her skin looked so great.
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Staff Size: One person
Parking: Parking lot
Most popular service: Chemical peels
Brands Used: Rhonda Allison