All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Without regular care, skin will begin to show the ravages of repeated pie strikes, attacks by hostile volleyballs, and nights spent accidentally sleeping on pet porcupines. Protect and pamper your pelt with today's Groupon to Agapé Medical Spa. Choose between the Warwick and Fall River locations, then choose between the following options:
• For $55, you get the Agapé facial (an $80 value) with an add-on choice of either a full microdermabrasion (a $125 value) or an exfoliating enzyme treatment (a $50 value; up to a $205 total value).
• For $55, you get the Agapé back facial (a $100 value).
Agapé Medical Spa's experienced staff of doctors, massage therapists, and aestheticians coddles frames with nurturing treatments. Agapé facials are targeted toward each client's specific skin type—aestheticians overhaul visages with customized cleansings, exfoliations, healing masks, and moisturizing treatments, replenishing faces' inner-glow stockpiles. Clients pick the add-on best suited to their skin sensitivity, opting for either a full microdermabrasion to polish skin or an exfoliating enzyme treatment to slough off dead skin cells. Agapé back facials target the acne-prone areas of shoulders and backs with pampering techniques normally reserved for cloudy visages and extrapouty elbows. Aestheticians begin with a deep cleansing, followed by skin-softening steam and exfoliation to clear bodyscapes of rough patches and pore rubble. A mask and relaxing massage complete the treatment, which can clear skin and fight breakouts, giving recipients the ability finally wear shoulder-baring bearkinis with confidence.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for location and option purchased. Not valid towards previous procedures. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Agape Medical Spas
With doctors on staff, the medically supervised team at Agape Medical Spas performs a wide range of modern beauty treatments including various laser and energy therapies that address the removal of veins and sun damage, and provide skin tightening and anti-aging rejuvenation. If relaxation is what you seek, the team also performs soothing spa services such as massages, body scrubs, facials, and acupuncture. Read on for a closer look at some of their treatments:
- MicroNeedling: Tiny needles glide over the skin creating a controlled damage that stimulates intense collagen production. Lines and wrinkles are reduced, pores are minimized, tone and texture are improved, and scars and stretch marks are diminished.
- HydraFacial: Using a series of patented HydroPeel tips, aestheticians exfoliate skin and remove impurities to promote a smoother, rejuvenated complexion.
- Botox: This injectable formula temporarily smooths crow's feet, deep lines between the brows, and wrinkles in other areas of the face.
- Laser hair removal: A beam of highly concentrated light disables hair follicles in the active growth stage Once approved (and adjusted if necessary) while protecting and cooling the surrounding skin. This treatment can be applied to most areas of the face and body.