All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
October 14, 2012
October 14, 2012
October 14, 2012
What You'll Get
Hair removal gives shiftless lasers a creative outlet during their spare time, which would otherwise be spent harassing cats and blinding the Hubble. Give a beam a new purpose with today’s Groupon to Agapé Medical Spa’s Warwick location. Choose from the following options:
- For $124, you get six laser hair-removal treatments for one small area (up to a $660 total value).
- $249, you get six laser hair-removal treatments for one medium area (up to a $1,200 total value).
- $379, you get six laser hair-removal treatments for one large area (up to a $2,700 total value).<p>
Click here for a list of treatment areas.
The team of doctors and trained beauty technicians at Agapé Medical Spa hew hair from shapely forms with a cutting-edge Candela laser. Steady mitts glide a light-emitting hand piece along contours, beaming bright pulses of light and images of aging child stars to halt follicles during the active growth phase. The concentrated bursts destroy the root while limiting discomfort to surrounding skin, which receives protective cooling from the gentle device. Though treatments quickly and effectively diminish the appearance of hair, the length of each session can vary depending upon the size of hair forest and the number of adhesive moustaches per area.
Although Agapé Medical Spa periodically offers discounts, this Groupon represents the best value for laser hair-removal services.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by 10/17/12. 24hr cancellation notice required. Valid on select treatment areas only. Must use treatments on same area. Valid at Warwick location only. Treatments are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Agape Medical Spas
With doctors on staff, the medically supervised team at Agape Medical Spas performs a wide range of modern beauty treatments including various laser and energy therapies that address the removal of veins and sun damage, and provide skin tightening and anti-aging rejuvenation. If relaxation is what you seek, the team also performs soothing spa services such as massages, body scrubs, facials, and acupuncture. Read on for a closer look at some of their treatments:
- MicroNeedling: Tiny needles glide over the skin creating a controlled damage that stimulates intense collagen production. Lines and wrinkles are reduced, pores are minimized, tone and texture are improved, and scars and stretch marks are diminished.
- HydraFacial: Using a series of patented HydroPeel tips, aestheticians exfoliate skin and remove impurities to promote a smoother, rejuvenated complexion.
- Botox: This injectable formula temporarily smooths crow's feet, deep lines between the brows, and wrinkles in other areas of the face.
- Laser hair removal: A beam of highly concentrated light disables hair follicles in the active growth stage Once approved (and adjusted if necessary) while protecting and cooling the surrounding skin. This treatment can be applied to most areas of the face and body.