All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Hair removal gives shiftless lasers a creative outlet during their spare time, which would otherwise be spent harassing cats and blinding the Hubble. Give a beam a new purpose with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $149 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $660 value)
- $299 for six treatments on a medium area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $479 for six treatments on a large area (up to a $2,700 value)
Techs use Candela’s 755-nanometer alexandrite laser to destroy hairs at the root without damaging the surrounding skin. See a full list of treatment areas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 18, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must use first treatment by expiration date. Treatments must be used by the same person. Before and after treatment: Sun exposure, tanning, spray tanning, waxing, tweezing, and depilatories should be avoided in the treatment area. Valid only for select treatment areas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Agape Medical Spas
With doctors on staff, the medically supervised team at Agape Medical Spas performs a wide range of modern beauty treatments including various laser and energy therapies that address the removal of veins and sun damage, and provide skin tightening and anti-aging rejuvenation. If relaxation is what you seek, the team also performs soothing spa services such as massages, body scrubs, facials, and acupuncture. Read on for a closer look at some of their treatments:
- MicroNeedling: Tiny needles glide over the skin creating a controlled damage that stimulates intense collagen production. Lines and wrinkles are reduced, pores are minimized, tone and texture are improved, and scars and stretch marks are diminished.
- HydraFacial: Using a series of patented HydroPeel tips, aestheticians exfoliate skin and remove impurities to promote a smoother, rejuvenated complexion.
- Botox: This injectable formula temporarily smooths crow's feet, deep lines between the brows, and wrinkles in other areas of the face.
- Laser hair removal: A beam of highly concentrated light disables hair follicles in the active growth stage Once approved (and adjusted if necessary) while protecting and cooling the surrounding skin. This treatment can be applied to most areas of the face and body.