All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 12, 2013
Reviewed July 9, 2013
Reviewed July 6, 2013
What You'll Get
Father Time wears on the faces of all people, especially those who challenge him on the amateur boxing circuit. Undo the uppercuts of age with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $65 for one Agapé facial with a microdermabrasion or an exfoliating-enzyme treatment (up to a $130 value)
- $125 for a spa package with one Agapé facial with a microdermabrasion or an exfoliating-enzyme treatment and one 75-minute Swedish massage with aromatherapy body scrub (up to a $250 value)
- $165 for three Agapé facials with a microdermabrasion or an exfoliating-enzyme treatment (up to a $390 value)
Custom facials include cleansing, steam, exfoliation, extractions, and moisturizer. Microdermabrasion manually exfoliates the skin to diminish fine lines, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation. Exfoliating enzymes gently lift away dead layers of skin to obscure signs of aging. Swedish massages soothe aching muscles with gentle, flowing strokes complemented by a body scrub to exfoliate the skin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 19, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must activate 3 facial option by expiration date, must redeem in full within 6 months of activation date. Valid only at Warwick location. Not valid towards previous services. Services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Agape Medical Spas
With doctors on staff, the medically supervised team at Agape Medical Spas performs a wide range of modern beauty treatments including various laser and energy therapies that address the removal of veins and sun damage, and provide skin tightening and anti-aging rejuvenation. If relaxation is what you seek, the team also performs soothing spa services such as massages, body scrubs, facials, and acupuncture. Read on for a closer look at some of their treatments:
- MicroNeedling: Tiny needles glide over the skin creating a controlled damage that stimulates intense collagen production. Lines and wrinkles are reduced, pores are minimized, tone and texture are improved, and scars and stretch marks are diminished.
- HydraFacial: Using a series of patented HydroPeel tips, aestheticians exfoliate skin and remove impurities to promote a smoother, rejuvenated complexion.
- Botox: This injectable formula temporarily smooths crow's feet, deep lines between the brows, and wrinkles in other areas of the face.
- Laser hair removal: A beam of highly concentrated light disables hair follicles in the active growth stage Once approved (and adjusted if necessary) while protecting and cooling the surrounding skin. This treatment can be applied to most areas of the face and body.