What You'll Get
Father Time wears on the faces of all people, especially those who challenge him on the amateur boxing circuit. Undo the uppercuts of age with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for one Champagne Fiszz or Fire & Ice facial (up to a $140 value)
- $189 for three Champagne Fiszz or Fire & Ice facials (up to a $420 value)
The Champagne Fiszz facial's fruit enzymes, clarifying mud mask, and citric-acid mask work to resurface and brighten skin. The Fire & Ice facial uses two treatment masks accompanied by serums, creams, and the soothing scents of cinnamon and peppermint to smooth skin and reduce signs of aging.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Not valid towards previous procedures. Valid only at Warwick office. Must activate 3-pack by the expiration date on your Groupon, and complete all treatments within 6 months. Services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Agape Medical Spas
With doctors on staff, the medically supervised team at Agape Medical Spas performs a wide range of modern beauty treatments including various laser and energy therapies that address the removal of veins and sun damage, and provide skin tightening and anti-aging rejuvenation. If relaxation is what you seek, the team also performs soothing spa services such as massages, body scrubs, facials, and acupuncture. Read on for a closer look at some of their treatments:
- MicroNeedling: Tiny needles glide over the skin creating a controlled damage that stimulates intense collagen production. Lines and wrinkles are reduced, pores are minimized, tone and texture are improved, and scars and stretch marks are diminished.
- HydraFacial: Using a series of patented HydroPeel tips, aestheticians exfoliate skin and remove impurities to promote a smoother, rejuvenated complexion.
- Botox: This injectable formula temporarily smooths crow's feet, deep lines between the brows, and wrinkles in other areas of the face.
- Laser hair removal: A beam of highly concentrated light disables hair follicles in the active growth stage Once approved (and adjusted if necessary) while protecting and cooling the surrounding skin. This treatment can be applied to most areas of the face and body.