Though it doesn’t provide the discomfort and high ticket prices associated with an airport pat-down, a massage is still an effective tool for discovering concealed knives and small firearms.
$35 for a 50-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage (a $70 value)
$40 for an 80-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage (a $90 value)
$55 for a massage package (a $135 total value), which includes:
- 80-minute hot-stone massage (a $100 value)
- 25-minute chilled-stone facial massage (a $25 value)
- Hot towels and aromatherapy
- Cold and hot massage stones
- Relieves sinus pressure and headaches
- 10-minute happy feet foot massage (a $10 value)
- Softening sugar scrub
- Hot-towel treatment<p> Anika Quinn, 08090
Anika of Agape Touch summons her array of healing techniques to ease back pain and muscle tension with one of six massage modalities. As a former army medic and EMT, Anika strives to bring greater holistic health to her customers with hot- and cold-stone treatments, skin-renewing scrubs, and Swedish massage to evict toxins, impurities, and leftover candy canes from beleaguered muscles. Clients can also relax under the pressure of warm stones during the hot-stone massage or address the tender symptoms of overexertion with a restorative sports massage.