All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The right blend of Mexican spices turns meals into fiestas and lures droves of grazing piñatas within the reach of a sturdy broomstick. Enjoy south-of-the-border zest with today’s Groupon to Agave Blue. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a Mexican dinner for two (up to a $39.85 value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $10.95 value each)
Two margaritas (a $4 value each)<p>
- For $36, you get a Mexican dinner for four (up to a $79.70 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four margaritas (a $4 value each)<p>
The posse of chefs at Agave Blue piques curious palates with a menu of casual Mexican fusion fare. Step in from the eatery’s parking lot to warm up masticators with an appetizer of taco cheese fries ($5.95) topped with taco meat, jalapeños, and shredded cheese. Mouths can move on to deep-fried chicken chimichangas ($9.95), a trio of steak tacos ($10.95) harmonizing with mexican slaw and chimichurri sauce, or the baja burger ($8.95), which hulas to tables with an entourage of grilled pineapple, pepper jack cheese, and sautéed onions. Diners can sip, slurp, and blow bubbles into traditional margaritas, sidling up to the bar to watch the game or hanging out at a table to watch the table.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 24, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Additional charge for fajitas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.