Like a stock photo of a guy with a loosened tie, a frosty margarita encapsulates everyone's idea of a good time. Let the good times roll with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $30 worth of Mexican food
- $25 for $55 worth of Mexican food for parties of four or more
- $59 for a three-course prix-fixe dinner for two (up to a $120 value)
- $118 for a three-course prix-fixe dinner for four (up to a $240 value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- Margarita pitcher
- Queso fundido
- La Tablita surf 'n' turf, which includes carnitas, chicken breast, Angus skirt steak, and tiger shrimp served with guacamole, rajas, pico de gallo, rice, borracho beans, and a salsa trio
- One dessert sampler with three leches and three churros
Agaves Kitchen & Tequila
Fresh from the celebrations of its grand opening, Agaves Kitchen & Tequila enchants visitors with a mouthwatering spread of seasonal veggies, flavorful chili sauces, and tender carnitas, all capped off with infused tequilas and potent cocktails. Like a grandmother's recipe written entirely in emoticons, the bill of fare blends modern twists with deep-rooted culinary traditions. Agaves serves up dishes that include chicken mole with sesame seeds and beer-battered fish tacos, which guests can wash down with freshly squeezed fruit, agave nectar, and premium silver tequila amid decor of bare brick, varnished wood planks, and warm glows of crimson-hued light.