Latest skin-rejuvenating technology and custom blended products help tighten skin, reduce discoloration and blemishes, and improve skin tone
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A facial can help you look like your old self, much like squeezing into your childhood overalls and showing up on your old kindergarten teacher’s doorstep asking for juice. Recapture youth with this voucher.
C$260 for the Ultimate Skin Corrective Face and Neck Package (C$1,098 value)
- Skin-tightening treatment for the full face and neck.
- Photo pulsation photofacial to target skin tightening, redness, sun damage, wrinkles, large pores and acne.
- Designer medical peel customized to your skin type.
- Ultra Sonic/hydrating infusion.
- Toxin-free, vegan CosMEDermal Rx custom-blended products used during the procedure.
- Allow 90mins. Before and after photos taken.
- Good idea to contact this merchant as soon as voucher is purchased. May take 3-4 weeks to get appointment.
- Can also be upgrade to include an Ultrasonic Hydra-Moist Infusion.
Improvements may be made in as little as one treatment, but for optimal results some clients require a series of treatments. Groupon customers are eligible for package discounts. Free parking is available on-site.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required; subject to availability. 48hr cancellation notice required. New customers only. Must sign waiver. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must be 19 or older. Gratuity not included. For residents of Vancouver Island. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Age Less Laser Centres & Microblading 'Plus' Clinic
Like magicians, the team at Age Less Laser Centre can make hair disappear in some places and regrow in others. But they're not relying on magic; the clinicians are just really good at calibrating their lasers to help clients achieve a range of beauty goals. Using pulses of focused light during photofacials, the team can erase broken capillaries, age spots and blemishes from virtually all kinds of skin. In addition to using lasers, the team also tailors facial treatments to help dry up excess oil, smooth wrinkles or quench dry skin.