Three Course Dinner
- Dinner for Two: Valid Sunday-Thursday
- Dinner for Four: Valid Sunday-Thursday
- Dinner for Two: Valid Any Day
Three-course dinner includes per couple:
- Any Two starters (up to $17 value each)
- Any Two entrees (up to $58 value each)
- Any Two desserts (up to $12 value each)
Aged Steakhouse's name has dual meaning. Firstly, it's a nod to the space's nostalgic vibe, which emanates from its exposed beams and weathered, cabin-like woods. But aged also refers to the restaurant's meats: its premium beef, for instance, is meticulously raised on the plains of South Dakota to ensure superior marbling and flavor. That dedication to quality shines through on the menu, which brims with modern American food:
- Steaks: The 42-ounce porterhouse—which feeds two—is a top seller, headlining a group that also includes New York strips and rib eyes.
- Burgers: The Aged burger is crafted with 100% Angus beef, but the jalapeno chicken burger might steal the show thanks to its fusion of spice, cheddar, and guacamole.
- Seafood: All of the restaurant's seafood is wild-caught—try the tilapia livornese, which is served with shallots, artichokes, black olives, capers, and red peppers.