Restaurant with antique oak bistro chairs and banquet-style seating offers fresh seafood, fine wines, and succulent steaks
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: modern American steakhouse
- Three-course dinner includes (per couple):
- Any two starters (up to a $17 value each)
- Any two entrees (up to a $58 value each)
- Any two desserts (up to a $12 value each)
- View the menu and prices
The Fine Print
About Aged Steakhouse
Aged Steakhouse's name has dual meaning. Firstly, it's a nod to the space's nostalgic vibe, which emanates from its exposed beams and weathered, cabin-like woods. But aged also refers to the restaurant's meats: its premium beef, for instance, is meticulously raised on the plains of South Dakota to ensure superior marbling and flavor. That dedication to quality shines through on the menu, which brims with modern American food:
- Steaks: The 42-ounce porterhouse—which feeds two—is a top seller, headlining a group that also includes New York strips and rib eyes.
- Burgers: The Aged burger is crafted with 100% Angus beef, but the jalapeno chicken burger might steal the show thanks to its fusion of spice, cheddar, and guacamole.
- Seafood: All of the restaurant's seafood is wild-caught—try the tilapia livornese, which is served with shallots, artichokes, black olives, capers, and red peppers.