Injections of Dysport can be used to non-surgically give you a more youthful appearance by smoothing wrinkles and fine lines
About This Deal
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Please note: one syringe of Restalyne is 0.05mL
Need To Know
About Ageless Center
The medical team at Ageless Center enhances beauty with custom weight-loss programs and cutting-edge technology. They draw from 60 years of combined experience to help clients shed pounds with six different medically supervised weight-loss programs. The clinicians provide one-on-one counseling and advanced body-composition analyses that determine the percentages of a person's lean muscle mass, fat, water, and brain space devoted to memorized food-commercial jingles.
The center has tracked down the latest laser systems to provide skincare treatments with less downtime and discomfort. Palomar-certified registered nurses remove hair with the Icon's diode lasers, vacuum-assisted technology, and a large handpiece that cuts treatment time by more than half, all without the need for topical anesthetics. The crew uses the Lux1540 laser to reduce wrinkles without affecting the skin's surface and employs intense pulsed light to diminish sun damage, spider veins, and acne. To complement the benefits of a weight-loss program, medical staffers can reshape areas of stubborn fat with the radio-frequency energy of the noninvasive CoolSculpting system.