Laser energy zaps unwanted follicles to prevent their future growth and leave skin smooth and fuzz-free
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- The laser is most effective on light to moderate skin tones, call the center directly for clarification.
- During each session, a registered nurse traverses the chosen bodily zone with the cutting-edge Vectus laser.
- Sapphire glass treatment tips and an advanced cooling system help keep patients comfortable during the process, and the uniform beam reduces the need for overlapping passes.
- As the Vectus suffuses the skin with laser energy, the melanin in each unwanted hair swiftly loses its ability to grow.
- In five to six treatments, many patients can experience up to an 85% reduction in hair growth.
Need To Know
About Ageless Center
The medical team at Ageless Center enhances beauty with custom weight-loss programs and cutting-edge technology. They draw from 60 years of combined experience to help clients shed pounds with six different medically supervised weight-loss programs. The clinicians provide one-on-one counseling and advanced body-composition analyses that determine the percentages of a person's lean muscle mass, fat, water, and brain space devoted to memorized food-commercial jingles.
The center has tracked down the latest laser systems to provide skincare treatments with less downtime and discomfort. Palomar-certified registered nurses remove hair with the Icon's diode lasers, vacuum-assisted technology, and a large handpiece that cuts treatment time by more than half, all without the need for topical anesthetics. The crew uses the Lux1540 laser to reduce wrinkles without affecting the skin's surface and employs intense pulsed light to diminish sun damage, spider veins, and acne. To complement the benefits of a weight-loss program, medical staffers can reshape areas of stubborn fat with the radio-frequency energy of the noninvasive CoolSculpting system.