A professional aesthetician injects Radiesse dermal fillers to minimize the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Radiesse injections: moderate to severe facial wrinkles and the back of the hands
The Fine Print
About Ageless Health and Aesthetics
Dr. Judy Toney believes that health and healing occur in an optimal setting. Whether she works her magic at your home or at her office at Ageless Health and Aesthetics, she aims to make every client feel at his or her most relaxed and comfortable, setting the stage for maximum healing during her time with them. During appointments, she also ensures each aesthetic or wellness therapy is tailored to each patient's specific issues and goals.
- Education: Dr. Toney received her bachelor of science degree at Northern Arizona University in 2000 before completing her osteopathic training at Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2004. She did her internship at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale and then completed her residency in family medicine at St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix in 2007. What's more, she also holds board certifications in Family Medicine, Anti-Aging and Regernerative Medicine as well as Integrative Medicine, and is certified as a "Radiesse Hand Injector".
- Functional Medicine, Aesthetics and Family Medicine Dr. Toney has spent the last 9 years in Colorado practicing traditional family medicine, developing a special passion for alternative medicine. It was this interest in holistic therapy that drove her to eventually open "Ageless Health," where she fuses alternative methods with time-tested Western techniques to help people achieve and maintain optimal health.
- Nature: She currently lives in Erie with her family, where she siphons inspiration and rejuvenation from all the beautiful Colorado nature. Her mission is to provide healthcare that is accessible and fun for all ages so that clients can feel good and age healthfully, no matter how old they are.