Choose Between Two Options
- $149 for a four-week weight-loss package with four B12 injections ($1,360 value)
- $199 for a six-week weight-loss package with six B12 injections ($1,670 value)
Each package includes:
- Nutritional counseling session
- Appetite suppressant prescription, if necessary
- Weekly nutritional check-in
- Four or six B12 injections
B12 Injections: A Nutritional Detour
For some people, B12 injections can be more effective than ingesting supplements. Read on to learn more about this crucial option for getting your vitamins.
B12: a vitamin that helps maintain nerve cells and produce healthy red blood cells, which transport oxygen to body tissue. It’s found in dairy, eggs, meat, and fish, as well as fortified cereals and yeast extracts.
Intrinsic factor: a protein that helps absorb B12 via normal digestion. People who have insufficient amounts of intrinsic factor are also at risk of a B12 deficiency since the vitamin cannot be properly absorbed from simply chugging a can of multivitamins.
B12 injections: a source of B12 that can—especially for people with low intrinsic factor—be more effective than supplements. In two to three days, patients tend to see results such as a boost in red blood-cell production, increased energy, shinier hair, and a clearer complexion.
Homocysteine: an amino acid linked to increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease. As B12 boosts red-cell production, it also lowers levels of homocysteine.