All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
April 1, 2012
March 22, 2012
March 22, 2012
What You'll Get
Italian culinary traditions developed regionally, thriving on ingredients native to specific locations, such as Sicily’s reliance on coastal seafood and Tuscany’s dependence on rich sausage fields. Sample regional pride with today’s Groupon to Aglia Ristorante in Bellingham. Choose between the following options:
- For $35, you get a five-course meal for two (up to a $76.15 value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $6.95 value)
- One half-order of handmade chips (a $3.95 value)
- Two garden salads (an $8.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Two cannoli (a $3.50 value each)
Two soft drinks (up to a $1.75 value each)</p>
- For $65, you get a five-course meal for four (up to a $150.35 value), which includes the following:
- Four appetizers (up to a $6.95 value each)
- One order of handmade chips (a $5.95 value)
- Four garden salads (an $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Four cannoli (a $3.50 value each)
- Four soft drinks (up to a $1.75 value each)</p>
At Aglia Ristorante, chef Sal’s old-world Sicilian culinary roots trellis into a menu of traditional Italian cuisine. Diners wade into five-course waters with basil- and garlic-accented mozzarella slices and handmade chips tossed in rosemary-truffle, barbecue, or sea-salt seasonings. The third-course garden salad temporarily diverts monstrous appetites as they await the main event, presented with deliciously difficult choices including delectable chicken, pork, fish, and steak dishes. Succulent chicken thighs slow-cooked in an herb-infused oil bolster the chicken confit, and a rolled pork loin stuffed with caramelized onions, spinach, and prosciutto fortifies the pork roulade more effectively than shredded polyester. As the meal winds down, guests can savor the final act of the edible libretto with cannoli pastries and espresso.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 8, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must choose from menu. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.