Tex-Mex combination platters allow diners to sample many dishes at once, replicating the niceties of snack variety packs and smoothies of blended Thanksgiving leftovers. Venture into variety with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a Tex-Mex meal for two (up to a $65.85 total value)
- One appetizer to split (up to an $11.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
Two frozen margaritas (up to an $8 value each)<p>
- $45 for a Tex-Mex meal for four (up to a $131.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $11.95 value)
- Four entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
- Four frozen margaritas (up to an $8 value each)<p>
Diners begin their meal by sharing an appetizer of charbroiled shrimp salad or queso con chorizo before diving into Tex-Mex entrees including fajitas, burritos, and geographically-themed combination platters. Groups temper spiciness with frozen margaritas. Click here to see the full menu.<p>
Ah Chihuahua's impressive spread of healthy Southwestern and Latin fare combines traditional Mexican favorites with crowd-pleasing plates of Tex-Mex cuisine. With fajita and enchilada plates, corn or low-carb wheat tortillas formally enrobe sizzling veggies and succulent cuts of chicken or juicy steak and beef. Low-fat mozzarella drapes itself over saucy enchiladas suizas. Tasty taco shells deliver mouthwatering packages of beef or baked chicken, and crispy chips ferry passengers of freshly made guacamole to awaiting mouths.