Licensed therapist offers relaxing and re-energizing treatments such as hot-stone foot massages, ionic foot baths, and deep-tissue bodywork
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Catherine A. Benton, MA 68883
- Massage therapist’s experience: Catherine has been a licensed therapist since 2012
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Detox foot baths are designed to purify the body of pollutants. Feet soak in warm water, which generates ions intended to seek out and neutralize oppositely charged toxins.
View Ah Spa’s other offers:
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ah Spa
Catherine A. Benton at Ah Spa has a slew of spa skills—the multitalented woman is both a licensed massage therapist and an aesthetician/facial specialist. Her services are diverse, ranging from hot-stone massages to glycolic peels to ionic foot detox, but they all see Catherine elaborating on the same theme: rejuvenation. She brings natural beauty to the surface not just through targeted skincare techniques, but also by restoring peace of mind and helping clients feel centered.