Aesthetician offers treatments which can help remove dead cells from the skin, eliminate dark spots and acne scars, and hydrate complexion
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Glycolic peel with facial penetrates the skin to deeply exfoliate and clean its surface layer, shrink pores, and improve complexion’s tone and texture.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ah Spa
Catherine A. Benton at Ah Spa has a slew of spa skills—the multitalented woman is both a licensed massage therapist and an aesthetician/facial specialist. Her services are diverse, ranging from hot-stone massages to glycolic peels to ionic foot detox, but they all see Catherine elaborating on the same theme: rejuvenation. She brings natural beauty to the surface not just through targeted skincare techniques, but also by restoring peace of mind and helping clients feel centered.