What You'll Get
A tortilla chip's bite-size form makes it the perfect tool for dipping into guacamole or calculating exactly how many bites are left in a burrito. Measure twice, bite once with today's Groupon to Ahuuas Mexican Restaurant. Today's Groupon is only valid at the Perkins Road location. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a two-course meal and drinks for two (up to a $50.90 total value) that includes the following:
- One order of guacamole (a $2 value).
- Any two traditional plate or grill entrees (up to an $18.95 value each).
- Two blue Hawaiian or standard margaritas (a $5.50 value each).
- For $49, you get a two-course meal and drinks for four (up to a $107.05 total value) that includes the following:
- One order of queso fundido (a $9.25 value).
- Any four traditional plate or grill entrees (up to an $18.95 value each).
- Four blue Hawaiian or standard margaritas (a $5.50 value each).
- For $69, you get a two-course Mexican dinner and drinks for six (up to a $156.65 total value) that includes the following:
- One order of shrimp ratones (a $9.95 value).
- Any six traditional plate or grill entrees (up to an $18.95 value each).
- Six blue Hawaiian or standard margaritas (a $5.50 value each).
Seasoned chefs at Ahuuas Mexican Restaurant handcraft an expansive menu of authentic Mexican dishes that are accompanied by salsa diced fresh every day. Rev up taste buds for a culinary grand prix with an appetizer of guacamole smashed by hand that morning, queso fundido simmered with your choice of fajita meat, six jalapeños packed with shrimp and cheese, or licking a Polaroid of rice and beans. Chile relleno plates hide cheese, ground-beef, or ranchero-chicken payloads inside unsuspecting poblano peppers, much like the enchiladas verdes buries three fajita-stuffed tortillas beneath green tomatillo salsa, sour cream, and avocado. Alternately, gnash incisors into a slab of tequila rib eye or arracheras, juicy beef-skirt filet and jumbo shrimp marinated and tucked into a bed of grilled peppers and onions after being read Goodnight, Moon. Juice hugged out of fresh limes mingles with Sauza Silver tequila beneath a salted rim of the house margarita to revive taste buds scorched by fiery bites.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 15, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid only at Perkins Rd. location. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.