Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses’ faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for a golf outing for one (up to a $77.99 total value)
- $49 for a golf outing for two (up to a $155.98 total value)
- $95 for a golf outing for four (up to a $311.96 total value)<p>
In all three packages, each golfer receives the following:
- An 18-hole round of golf including cart rental (up to a $45 value/person)
- Unlimited range balls (a $10 value/person)
- A sleeve of Callaway D2 golf balls ($10/person)
- One lunch entree at the Silver Spur Grill (up to a $9.99 value). The menu includes buffalo-chicken wraps, barbecue-chicken pizza, and fish and chips.
- One domestic beer, Powerade, or soda (up to a $3 value)<p>
The Duke at Rancho El Dorado’s rates fluctuate during the day and throughout the season.<p>
Foothills Golf Group
Foothills Golf Group’s four golf courses each carry the company’s signature: immaculately groomed sweeping landscapes. The 7,142-yard behemoth that is Club West Golf Club showcases this purity of the turf with a challenging course design filled with elevation changes and stunning views of the surrounding hillsides. The Duke At Rancho El Dorado and The Foothills Golf Club represent classic Arizona golf, leading players along a lush emerald carpet that winds through a desert landscape peppered with shrubs and cacti. The 6,713-yard Ahwatukee Country Club rounds out the portfolio with a fair layout that challenges all skill levels to keep the ball out of the desert sands haunted by the ghost of Peter O'Toole's caddy.