Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses’ faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a golf package for two (up to a $458 total value)
- 18 holes of golf at a Foothills Golf Group course (up to a $150 value)
- One rental cart
- One large bucket of range balls (a $10 value)
- Two Gold Cards (up to a $298 value)<p>
$115 for a golf package for four (up to a $916 value)
- 18 holes of golf at a Foothills Golf Group course (up to a $300 value)
- Two rental carts
- Two large buckets of range balls (a $20 value)
- Four Gold Cards (up to a $596 value)<p>
Players can redeem their round of golf at one of the following golf courses:
- Ahwatukee Country Club
- Club West Golf Club
- The Foothills Golf Club in Phoenix
- The Duke at Rancho El Dorado in Maricopa<p>
Gold Cards grant their owners golf benefits including discounts on food and pro-shop purchases at select courses, advanced tee time reservations, and unlimited rounds of golf.
Foothills Golf Group
Foothills Golf Group’s four golf courses each carry the company’s signature: immaculately groomed sweeping landscapes. The 7,142-yard behemoth that is Club West Golf Club showcases this purity of the turf with a challenging course design filled with elevation changes and stunning views of the surrounding hillsides. The Duke At Rancho El Dorado and The Foothills Golf Club represent classic Arizona golf, leading players along a lush emerald carpet that winds through a desert landscape peppered with shrubs and cacti. The 6,713-yard Ahwatukee Country Club rounds out the portfolio with a fair layout that challenges all skill levels to keep the ball out of the desert sands haunted by the ghost of Peter O'Toole's caddy.