Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses' faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $27 for a golf outing for one (up to an $87.99 total value)
- $50 for a golf outing for two (up to a $175.98 total value)
- $99 for a golf outing for four (up to a $351.96 total value)
In all three packages, each golfer receives the following:
- An 18-hole round of golf including cart rental (up to a $55 value/person)
- Unlimited range balls (a $9 value/person)
- A sleeve of golf balls ($10/person)
- One lunch entree at the Silver Spur Grill (up to a $9.99 value). The menu includes buffalo-chicken wraps, barbecue-chicken pizza, and fish and chips.
- One domestic beer, Powerade, or soda (up to a $4 value)
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
The Duke at Rancho El Dorado
The Duke at Rancho El Dorado blankets the rugged, desert tundra with 7,011 yards of pristine fairways and greens that reflect the creative course design of David Druzisky. Framed by the sandstone-hued faces of distant mountains, the course requires precise play, as balls that miss the skinny grass corridors will have to be rustled from the desert's brambly bushes, rocks, and tumbleweeds whining for roles in cowboy ballads. Beneath wisps of cumulus clouds that melt quickly in the sun, the par-3 fifth hole appears like an oasis, where guests can gaze at their reflection in the pond before sending tee shots over a sprawling pond to reach a bunker-fortified green 177 yards away. After rounds, guests take refuge under the adobe roof of the Silver Spur Grill. Crackling drumrolls drift from a hot griddle, where chefs flip burgers, steaks, and salmon with sweet-chili sauce. Chatter drifts among the mahogany accents of the indoor dining room and bar and out to the sun-soaked patio, where views of the Estrella Mountains make one feel small in a pleasant way, unlike a giraffe who won’t get off his cell phone.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Length of 7,011 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.6 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 126 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
Foothills Golf Group
Foothills Golf Group’s four golf courses each carry the company’s signature: immaculately groomed sweeping landscapes. The 7,142-yard behemoth that is Club West Golf Club showcases this purity of the turf with a challenging course design filled with elevation changes and stunning views of the surrounding hillsides. The Duke At Rancho El Dorado and The Foothills Golf Club represent classic Arizona golf, leading players along a lush emerald carpet that winds through a desert landscape peppered with shrubs and cacti. The 6,713-yard Ahwatukee Country Club rounds out the portfolio with a fair layout that challenges all skill levels to keep the ball out of the desert sands haunted by the ghost of Peter O'Toole's caddy.
89% of 448 customers recommend
“The restaurant had great food and exceptional servers. The course was good, not great, but we would play it again especially if it were closer to our home base.”
“Great deal! Lunch was excellent.”
“Go early, don't wait until the last minute. Great deal.”