Choose from Three Options
- $25 for one day of unlimited golf for one (up to a $135 total value)
- $49 for one day of unlimited golf for two (up to a $270 total value)
- $95 for one day of unlimited golf for four (up to a $540 total value)
In all three packages, each golfer receives the following:
- Unlimited 18-hole rounds of golf including cart rental (up to a $110 value/person)
- Unlimited range balls (a $25 value/person)
Golfers can get their fix on four of Foothills Golf Groups courses, including Foothills Golf Club, Ahwatukee Country Club, Club West Golf Club, and The Duke Golf Club. After warming up on the driving range, golfers can play a round at any course, and then travel to another course for another round the same day.
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Foothills Golf Group
Foothills Golf Group’s four golf courses each carry the company’s signature: immaculately groomed sweeping landscapes. The 7,142-yard behemoth that is Club West Golf Club showcases this purity of the turf with a challenging course design filled with elevation changes and stunning views of the surrounding hillsides. The Duke At Rancho El Dorado and The Foothills Golf Club represent classic Arizona golf, leading players along a lush emerald carpet that winds through a desert landscape peppered with shrubs and cacti. The 6,713-yard Ahwatukee Country Club rounds out the portfolio with a fair layout that challenges all skill levels to keep the ball out of the desert sands haunted by the ghost of Peter O'Toole's caddy.